Business Development Manager – Wet Process
Call now on
Business Development Manager – Wet Process
Added: 20.04.2017 Ref No: Branch:
|Location Newcastle upon Tyne||Type Temporary|
|Salary £50000 - £100000 / £50k + £100KOTE + Full Bens||Position|
|Start Date Immediate||Holiday Standard|
My clients are looking for an experienced business development manager to manage a territory selling their range of wet processing products and services into a diverse range of industries.
With offices throughout the world they truly are a global organisation with an unenviable reputation of high quality products and services and due to continued growth they are looking to expand their sales team to ensure growth is sustained. Experience of selling capital goods and solutions in the mining, aggregates and quarrying sector would be beneficial though not essential.
Please take some time to review the job spec below and then if you feel it is the role for you and you possess the skills required contact Darren to discuss in more detail.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
Job Purpose: Reporting directly to the Regional Director and based in the local market, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing existing customer sales throughout the nominated region (both directly and through the growth of solid partnerships), as well as closing existing opportunities and developing new leads together with generating new business.
• Achieve revenue targets and business objectives within the region
• Build customer relationships, rapport and trust to effectively manage the full sales cycle including the negotiation’s on major projects
• Coordinate and follow-up on existing leads and generate new leads in an effective and structured manner.
• Effectively manage long consultative selling cycles for capital equipment as well as fulfilling shorter term customer requirements.
• Identification, profiling, analysis and implementation of new business opportunities in the nominated market.
• Contribute to the on-going planning and development of the Company’s sales and marketing and business development strategies.
• Attract and retain suitable business partners and agents to promote and sell the full product range.
• Interpret customer requirements and create solutions using the technical and commercial resources available with-in the company
• Contribute to new product/service development, promotion/distribution, customer care and the Company’s approach to quality through the presentation of customer feedback and market research.
• Manage all public relations and promotional activity undertaken by the Company in conducting business with its customers in the nominated region, building brand awareness and developing Unique Selling Points.
• Develop, update and maintain a database of existing and potential customers through the development and implementation of a “Customer Relationship Management” system.
• Demonstrate the technical ability of products to potential customers.
• Provide regular information to assist management with decision making, including competitor profiles and market analysis.
• Efficiently manage the Company’s marketing activities in the nominated region, together with administration duties that include the preparation of monthly management reports to enhance the decision making capability of the Company.
• Make recommendations to management on business development activity and on how the Company can improve the marketability of its products.
• Detail pricing and delivery information with customers and liaise with sales order processing staff to ensure that all orders are promptly received and handled.
• Assist with after sales queries, investigate customer complaints, and ensure that they are dealt with to the customers’ satisfaction.
• Adherence to the Company Health & Safety Policy.
• Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role. This is role is for an ambitious person who aspires to develop their Career, positioning themselves for future progression with-in this growing company
Excellent package including £50k Basic, uncapped commission with realistic OTE of £100k against a annual target of £5m, car or car allowance and all the other blue chip benefits